Friday, 22nd February 2019


Required Qualifications

People wishing to enter the profession should start by studying science based A-level subjects before embarking on an ITEC or City and Guilds diploma in Reflexology. These courses incorporate elements of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.

Qualified reflexologists can then apply for registration with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).

Courses in Complementary Medicine

Below is a list of universities that offer degrees in Complementary Medicine: